At Normann Copenhagen we love creativity and for the fifth year in a row we would like to put your creativity to the test in our “Be creative and win” challenge.
Two categories – two winners:
1. Most creative idea
2. Best craftsmanship
The winner will be awarded with €100 worth of Normann Copenhagen products of their own choice.
How to participate?
1. Download a picture of a Normann Copenhagen product from Flickr, our homepage or take a picture yourself.
2. Draw something fun, cool, ugly, hip or strange on it.
3. Mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Be creative and win.
Deadline is 19th of November 2012.
What happens next?
- We will upload all appropriate* pictures to a folder on our Facebook page.
- Among all uploaded pictures we will pick a winner that will be announced here on the blog, Facebook and Twitter.
- The two winners will be awarded with €100 worth of Normann Copenhagen products of their own choice. When the winners have been found, we will contact them via e-mail regarding the prize.
* No pervert, political, or other stuff that might offend other people.
All our pictures are under the creative commons license (Attribution-ShareAlike Creative Commons) – by submitting your picture to Normann Copenhagen you accept that we will publish it under the same license on Flickr.
Official twitter hashtag: #BeCreativeAndWin