Five Staff Favorites has been on Christmas holiday – now it’s back again. Every two weeks, a member of the Normann Copenhagen family will be sharing their five favorite products with you. This week: Tanja Kaminski, Area Sales Manager in Germany & Austria.
1. Onkel, “This sofa will fit perfectly in my living room. I have a thing for furniture that is inspired by the 50s, and I love the craftmanship and detailing in this sofa.”
2. Acne Alma boots, “I looove these shoes! They are perfect for both skirts and jeans and I like the raw details they have.”
3. Hay Kalaido, “I’ll use these trays in my hallway for all the different items I tend to forget when I leave my appartment in Cologne – such as keys, credit cards, iPhone etc.”
4. Beater, ”I like to have smart design objects at home. This whisk is special because of its untraditional, flexible and functional design.“
5. Massimo carpet, ”This carpet is going to look great in front of my grey Onkel sofa. As you can see, I like to mix colors, and I think green and grey go great together.”
Stay tuned for more staff favorites again in two weeks.
Did you miss our last Five Staff Favorites blogposts? Take a look here.